The Cambodian School Project has been a 501 (c) (3) charity, since 2002. We operate from our homes, located in or near Madison, Wisconsin, with periodic visits to the rural Cambodian region where we have our schools.
Board Members as of January, 2011 are:
- President – Sarith Ou, Madison, Wisconsin
- Vice-President – Gray Williams, Madison, Wisconsin
- Secretary – Roger Garms, Madison, Wisconsin
- Treasurer – Stephen Strange, Rochester, Minnesota
- Director – Kathleen Dorgan, Madison, Wisconsin
- Director – Kate Garden, Madison, Wisconsin
- Director – Sathin Ouk, Madison, Wisconsin
- Director – Stephanie Smiley, Janesville, Wisconsin
- Director – Tom Watson, Cambridge, Wisconsin
We invite your inquiries and donations to us at PO Box 259112, Madison, WI 53725-9112, or by e-mail to our secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.